Monday 9 July 2007

Lots of love

Love would be the subject that is most written and sung about. Shamefully I've only written a handful, but happily, the first two got published!



Pine, yearn, need want

I want somebody to call my very own,
To love to cherish and share a home.
Sit down and listen to an innermost secret
And my bad side of nature for him to expect.

I need love and care and to be held tight,
When I'm one under par and things are not right.
To be looked after when I'm not feeling too good
And if I'm not making sense, to be understood.

I yearn to always give as much as I take,
So next time around they'll be no mistake.
Fundamentally speaking, on both sides it's trust,
Decisions between us with minimum of fuss.

I pine to lesson his problems when life gets tough
And talk through slowly when enough is enough.
Hold hands and comfort when things are bad,
Cuddle and cry when he's feeling sad.

On both sides there must be mutual feeling
And treat each other as human beings,
And actions always speak louder than words,
A token of love, your promise, your word.

The time will come when I'll fall in love,
Keep my promise (again) 'til I ascend up above.
To love and live in sweet harmony,
How long before this will happen to me?



Copyright Linda Lawrence
28th February 1993
Essensuals

I want to touch your body
Feel your skin
Feel your love
From deep within

I want to kiss your neck
Touch your spine,
Caress your sex
As you do mine.

I want to suck your toes
Make you high
Gently probe
Until we synchronize.

I want to find your zones
So pleasurable
Show me where
I'll heighten them all.

I want to stoke everywhere
Kiss your lips
Feel your tongue
Around my hips.

I want to scratch your back
Feel your fingers
Pleasure and pain
And hope it lingers.

I want body and soul
Know every part
From top to tail
Where do I start?

I want us to combine
Unite as one
As soon as this shyness
Is well overcome.

I want to feel every sense
Know every sign
Be ready
Before we entwine.

I want those dark nights
You in my bed
I'll be close
Inside your head.

I want you to love me
Need as well
Like I do you

Before we gel.


Copyright Linda Lawrence
22nd January 1993

Love



Your kiss on my lips

Thrills me to bits
Your face on my cheek
Makes me go weak,
The way you smile
After a while
Makes me so high
So happy, I could cry.
My hand that you hold
Feels strong and so bold
So protective (sometimes cold)
On you I'm sold.
The way you hold me,
Gently, but firmly.
I just want to burst
I hope you'll be the first;
I want to express
My feelings I guess.
Some truth to be spoken
Not my heart to be broken.

1990







No comments: