Saturday 4 January 2020

On the honey pot...


On the honey pot...

I’ve had some problems in my lady garden
And do apologise and beg your pardon
But feel as though I’ve been on fire -
It’s been sensitive at times and quite dire!

After all these years it’s quite uncanny
That now I suffer from an itchy fanny!
It’s been intense, it’s ruled my life
To scratch like mad it’s been quite rife!

Have been examined down below,
It really has been quite a blow;
Prodded and poked high inside
No threshold of pain has made me cry.

It’s been hard to keep it in control
(Not so much of a manhole)
Deep inside I’ve felt so dead
As many times I have bled.

So many creams, prescribed oestrogen
All for my tender lower region!
Didn’t think I would succumb
To stuff that really helped it numb.

All of this to no avail
And all of this has all but failed.
But out of this unceasing frustration
Tried something out of desperation.

One that does help is in the sea,
The air, the sun, the beach palm tree!
The remedy for my lower parts,
Getting it down to a fine art!

It’s all fresh air, no nylon mix,
To try and find some kind of fix
And creams that only moisturise
Logically- as it’s been so dry!

Moisturising cream, humble Vaseline
Have begun to work like a dream!
So now a balance has been found
To help my problems underground!

January 2020


No comments: