Saturday 3 June 2023

Lost generation

 

Lost Generation

 

It’s got hard to understand.

Why technology has got the upper hand.

It’s all become so difficult

And none of this is my fault.

 

Wait so long to talk to someone real.

Any new changes are my Achilles heel.

I’m now a number, not a name.

Nothing will ever be the same.

 

This way forward this mini-PC

And it’s hard for me to see.

I try to use the internet

But something is trying to intercept.

 

I want to try to overcome.

It’s the only way to get things done.

Gone are people, voices so friendly.

Everything’s done so differently.

 

I’m part of a generation left behind,

The world’s become so unkind.

Nothing works like it used to, it’s irritating.

So much has become so frustrating.

 

I do not embrace a mobile phone -

Feel so out of my comfort zone.

I have tried so much to send a text.

But all it does is leave me vexed.

 

Wishing was like it used to be.

Living life more simply.

Gone now are the paper and pen.

Now when something goes my way, I say amen!

 

It’s all become so difficult.

They’re not to blame, It’s not their fault.

Lost generation has not got a clue.

They haven’t been shown what to do.

 

Copyright Linda Lawrence

 

Comments from clients

 

01/06/2023

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: