Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sweaty!

Sweaty!

Drops on my face from yours
It bleeds from every pore,
From my head to toe it seeps
Oozes on my slippery feet!
Exudes as my glands secrete -
Not so easy to keep discreet!
Down my back it leaves trickles
Leaving sweaty rivers as it ripples
And from my brow it drips,
Wipe off my salty tasting lips.
Burning up and boiling hot
Smelling like I'm on the rot;
Feeling like my body leaks
Perspired and my armpits reek!
All my clothes are soaked through
My socks are slipping in my shoe.
As slimy saline has escaped -
Feel so hot and oven baked!
Drink more water, keep hydrated
But need the loo and feel inflated.
It's sticky, stuffy and just not fair
As the wax has melted on my hair!
From humidity there's no escape
It's clammy, close, I'm feeling faint.
As a lady, I'll work and glow
But please excuse me if I'm slow.....

Copyright Linda Lawrence
28th June 2011

No comments: