Thursday 21 January 2021

Unprepared

 

Unprepared

 

I find it uncanny

That a lump in my fanny

Is festering...

It's been pestering

Enough to visit the doc

But it's still quite a shock!

 

It's been keeping warm,

and moist, but isn't the norm

Choosing my lady gate!

It's under debate

Going to be scanned,

And swabbed, with other plans!

 

Just hope it's a cyst

Nothing bad - I insist!

Or just a bleeding spot

That I've got!

Or a blemish

but it has been a menace!

 

 

It’s been itchy and sore

Have tried to ignore

But it hasn't gone away

Don't want malady -

(I’ve had a bad year

With a manky ear!)

 

Don’t want to administer

Treatment on something sinister;

A little soothing cream

That will work like a dream!

To make it disappear

And it all to be clear.

 

Guess I'm a bit scared

Panicked, unprepared,

Waiting for a biopsy 

Take a bit out of me

And hope my interior design

Will be normal and fine.

 

Linda Lawrence

21/01/2021

 

2

 


No comments: