Friday 1 September 2017

Out of Salts....

Out of Salts....

Forget the Pessary -
It’s not necessary!
And a suppository is messy.
Got my own
Pharmaceutical recipe -
Which is great therapy!
And it’s bought readily!
Not on prescription
Will give a description.
I’ve blown the hormones,
Thrown the progesterone,
Giving up on the oestrogen!
Binned all the unknowns.
Had a face like thunder
Been on fire down under.
Is it time I wonder?
Gone through cycles,
Read all things vital
And childbirth;
Given stuff a wide berth.
Now it’s time for revival!
Ditched the cream
That got into my blood stream;
The sheets got greasy
If you know what I mean.
There’s been a hitch,
It’s been a bitch
This burning itch!
(Needed to switch)
And I know it’s not the
Doctors fault
Trying all those enzymes.
And there have been times
I’ve been caught short
And felt out of sorts.
Had a douche
And after a whoosh -
The fire’s gone out
Less dry, was a drought!
Having bought
Some Epsom salts!

Copyright Linda Lawrence
1st September 2017










No comments: