Sunday 19 June 2016

Paws for thought...

Paws for thought.....

I want to come back as a cat.
I want to be hairy and fat!
I want to eat meat,
Feel grass under my feet
I want to come back as a cat!

I want to be a feline
Where every garden is mine!
I just want to graze,
Stretch out and laze!
I want to be a feline.

Want to come back as a kitty.
Be cute and look rather pretty!
But I do much prefer
To chase all the birds!
Want to come back as a kitty.

I want to moult all my fur;
Sit on your legs and just purr.
I won’t just stay put
But will pussyfoot,
I’m sure you’ll like to concur.

I’ll enjoy all my catnaps;
Around your finger I’ll wrap!
Have my own little dish
And that is my wish!
Be your very own mousetrap!

I want to come back as a cat
And curl right up on your lap!
Sleep out in the sun
And just have some fun,
I’d love to come back as a cat!

Copyright Linda Lawrence

For my dad

19th June 2016


No comments: