Monday 24 February 2014

On facebook games...!

Am going to bed;
Letters’ stuck in my head
Along with chocolate drink
That allows me to think
Getting the fidgets
Over colours and digits
And how to defeat
And not to be beat!

Getting in a spin
Coz I just want to win!
Wanting my Zed
On that triple red!
And while rubbing in cream,
Can only dream
Of Qat, Queer or Queen
On that lovely bright green!

I so refuse
To sit down and lose!
I try to stay humorous
When there are numerous
Consonants or vowels
And just sit and howl
When you get a good score
And my ratings’ got poor.

And the yellow and pink
Over this hot drink
Is delicious and cunning
To stay in the running!
Am watching anxiously
As I try every strategy
 But when we play games
Wining is my only aim!

Copyright Linda Lawrence

No comments: