Friday 14 December 2007

My arm is in a sling...

Having recently lost a fight with a wheelie bin, ended up having my thumb nail off!

My arm is in a sling!

My arm is in a sling~
Was attacked by a wheelie bin!
Am incapacitated
And very aggravated
By the cumbersome plastic thing.

My thumb nails' been taken away,
The house is in disarray.
Can't scratch my bum
Because of my sore thumb,
Can't even use the underarm spray!

Ain't feeling none too pleased,
(Mixed with my flesh are some mushy peas)
But my thumb got stuck
Shouted "damn and fuck"
But the lid, by then made its' seize!

Am having problems washing my bits
And putting a bra upon my tits,
At night I do fidget
All because of this digit
And am traumatised out of my wits!

I do not want to alarm
But only have use of one arm!
Can't shave my leg hair
And armpits - don't go there!
Am trying to stay very calm.

Don't want to make a fuss
But feeling a little bit crushed,
Can't begin to cook
Or read a book,
Or even get friendly with lust!

It isn't every day
A bin makes you feel this way,
So to the council of Sussex West
I'm not at my best

You've got a lot to answer for today!

Copyright Linda Lawrence

8th December 2007

No comments: